Monday, December 10, 2012

Hatcher? I barely knew 'er! LOL

SO today was fun! I got interviewed today by this guy, Hatcher McCord. He's some news dude who died a while back and now he's the anchor of Evening news from Hell. Its a pretty sweet gig, if you ask me. But no one gets to enjoy anything for too long around here. Dude's got crazy stage fright if he doesn't know what to say. So, I have B-bubs leave a good ten or so minutes blank on the teleprompter. I also like having a few "poopybutts" thrown into his report. In fact, I do that with all my anchors. He also deals with a constant hard on, a lousy sex life, and he bumps his leg on the table every day. That bruise must be huge! Ouch!!

But, whatever. This shit keeps me going, you know? I live to torture. Its what I do. What I have to do...like it or not. I didn't make this choice, it was made for me. I never wanted to be the one everyone hated and feared. Did you know I was once the most beautiful angel? I was loved by my father and the others.
 (I still am pretty sexy ;) )

 But he had to go and make THEM. Those pathetic, weaklings who can't do anything for themselves. He abandoned us, his first creations, for THEM. So yeah, I was upset. Then I found that a bunch of others were upset, too. We got together and tried to talk to him. Tried to explain how hurt we were and how we hoped that he could love us equally. But no such luck. So yeah, I admit it. We got pissed and fought. Think of a child being jealous of a new sibling. It's upset, hurt, and irrational. Would you cast it down to Hell for all eternity? Well...I would but you get what I mean.
Any way...I think I got a little off track. I'm out of time to blog right now, though. I'll talk more in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment