Monday, December 10, 2012

Road Trippin'

I've been feeling pretty down lately so I took a walk today...well rather I sat in a sedan chair and my minions carried me. Normally, it would've been no big deal for them but I made it so that their groins itched and burned and they couldn't stop or let go of the poles. It's the little things, ya know?
(Picture this but with powder blue jumpsuits.)
I decided to visit the Lake of Fire. It's a pretty nice place. Cozy, you know? But, then I started feeling down again. The lake was the first thing I saw when I fell. I landed right next to it. My left wing fell in a little bit. It hasn't been the same since. I think there's some nerve damage or something. I guess this dude Milton wrote about me like a hundred or something years ago. He got it mostly right, except for the snake thing. I didn't do it. Bitch, got caught not listening to the rules. So, she tried to blame me. WTF! She's surrounded by apples all the time now. She cries all the time with guilt. Adam does, too.

Hm? What's that? Oh you thought that Dad's magic boy took them out of Hell? HAHA, NO! Dad is still super pissed. He can hold a grudge like you wouldn't believe. That kid took all the boring old people out a long time ago. But, he left his buddy behind. Judas was really upset about it. He ratted out M.B. (magic boy) to the cops or something because he was told to. Now, he's like super hated. I actually don't mind him. I can pity him 'cause he and I are kinda the same. We both took the blame for stuff we didn't want to do but had to. Its hell not being able to make your own choices. Yet, even my own children, my lovely babies, here in Hell have the choice of what they do with their lives...to a certain degree.

Needless to say, I didn't stay too long at the Lake with all these thoughts in my head. As I left, I caused this HUGE tsunami of lava and fire. Tons of people melted, it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment