Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Um WHAT >:[

I am so pissed! I just found out about this earth band that has been mocking me…grr.
I checked out the music video and, at first, I liked what I saw. A bunch of hotties dressed in my image, nice! But then, some ugly as dude came out. What the…I am so NOT that ugly. I think I’m pretty damn good looking! I had all the ladies and demon ladies on me all the time at one point! (Let’s not talk about me and Lilith though. *shudder*) Then I heard them “singing:”
You wanted power and you begged for fame
You wanted everything the easy way
You wanted gain without pain
Now your bill is in the mail
You got stronger but your mind got weak
You made a promise that you couldn’t keep
You had it all – You lost more
It’s all there in the fee
Not bad. I was willing to forgive the ugly faux me cause they were so right! Make a deal with me and you gotta pay up in the end. Its like that time in Germany. This doctor (I think his name was Faucet or something) was not content being just a little smarter than everyone.  So B-dizzle (Is that better than Beezy…not sure yet) paid him a visit and they made a deal. I was literally LMAO watching him run around boxing the pope’s ears. But when it came time for him to pay a visit to moi he freaked out! But whatever…I always get my man in the end. Last I heard, he was stuck on some game show with Einstein and Hawking. Its pretty amusing because they can’t figure out any of the answers!
“Alright Mr. Faucet, what is two plus two?”
“Uhhhhhh…wait! Wait! I know this one! It’s-it’s on the tip of my tongue. Umm…one million?”
“Ooh no. I’m sorry that is incorrect!”
ZZZZZAP!
Oh yeah. I think I forgot to mention that they get like a couple hundred volts right to the groin when they get questions wrong…which is always! Haha!
Wait…where was I? Oh right! So what’s the problem with this song (other than the ugly dude)? Ugh, just look!
Cause the devil is a loser and he’s my bitch
For better or for worse and you don’t care which
Cause the devil is a loser and he’s my bitch
Runnin’ into trouble you skitch
He’s my bitch
OH NO THEY DIDN’T! I am so…so…annoyed. -__- But, its ok. I have the perfect plan for them. I’m thinking frilly pink tutus…maybe some G-Strings? Yeah…I like that. Stick ‘em in that strip club “Hell’s Belles” and make ‘em give lap dances to people. I’m thinkin’ Casey Anthony might like a visit to the club ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I haven’t had this good of a laugh in a long time! This earth band is totally dissing you lol My favorite part (just thinking about it cracks me up!) is when they called you their “bitch”! Has somebody been hanging around it Sodom a little too much I completely agree with you on Casey Anthony, preeeettyy sure he’d enjoy that a little too much! >:D

    ReplyDelete