Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LOL

This whole issue with that dumb song has me really down…not even stuffing a pineapple up Hitler’s butt could cheer me up the way it used to.

It just isn’t funny anymore. Pity…
I used to laugh for hours about it! I think my laughs rocked Hell and caused some earthquakes too. You know, I hadn’t even THOUGHT of that until I saw that movie “Little Nicky.” Have you seen it? Here’s the best clip of it:

Isn’t that hilarious! After watching that I immediately called for Hitler and the other minions and we recreated that scene! I was so excited to meet Adam Sandler when he made his way down. Cool dude, man. He’s my personal jester now. He wears this jester outfit with bells and everything. If he fails to amuse me I feed him to the “failed actors” pit. The poor saps in there tear him apart trying to tell him about their screen plays and resumes. That’s usually good for a laugh! Maybe I’ll go do that now…

2 comments:

  1. OMG! that was so violent and painful looking… I loved it! It had me rolling over it was so funny! Man, that was one hell of a pineapple! This one is so going on my re-watch list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha look at Hitler in a dress! When I get down to hell can I have a private showing?

    ReplyDelete